dwolson2 wrote:Could you please post prices of what your looking for? Thanks!
sorry folks, the reason why I didn't post prices is that I am not that familiar with the used market, but I was able to do a few searches and look up what I paid new. here is what I am asking. I am also including new price for reference. I purchased everything new:
1) Tank - All-Glass rectangle 48"x24"x24" 120 gallon (not 150 as previously mentioned, my mistake). It has the glass covers and also the large dual overflow kit). I believe these are the best glass aquariums that are factory made before you get into speciality or custom types. There are no leaks that I can see , When I installed it, I made sure the stand was shimmed so the tank was level - I've never had any problem with the tank. I think it is about 10 years old. There are a few very thin scratches on the glass that was caused by a snail with a sharp shell trying to cut his way out (true :-)...(new about 600.00 with all the add-ons, asking 200.00). I will throw wood stand (black finish) for free. it is in good shape, no water saturation.
2) Chiller - Aqua-logic drop-in 1/4 hp, with controller. these go for about 900-1000 new if they still make them - about 10 years old. asking 350.00.
3) Sump - Oceanic glass. I think it is about 20 gallons. Good condition- asking 50.00 Will include acrylic filter bag box.
4) Hamilton metal halide lighting fixture also with combo CF lights with larger quieter fans (this was an option) ballast units. led moon light - I think I paid over 700 for this. It is relatively new (maybe 3 years old ?). asking 400.00.
5) Euro-Reef Clone skimmer with pump - asking 30.00
6) True-Temp titanium heater system (new in box - unopened) - 90.00
I will sell the entire system for 950.00
You will need to pick up and provide transportation from my house which is why I am preferring a local Ventura County Buyer.